The Young Foundation Innovation team has launched Reimagining Rent, which will provide an intensive 6-month programme of support to initiatives tackling the challenges in the private rented sector. The cohort-based programme, starting in London, offers entrepreneurs support to strengthen their models, demonstrate their social impact and grow their potential to scale by building their capacity, capability and confidence. On completion, participants will have a robust business plan, a compelling story of social impact and expanded networks to help them access further support and investment.
There are five core characteristics of Reimagining Rent, which build on The Young Foundation’s long and successful track record in venture support, through programmes such as The Accelerator and The Young Academy:
- A structured and intensive support programme with core modules on:
- Organisational model analysis
- Understanding users and meeting social need
- Demonstrating and articulating social value
- Financial analysis, management and modelling
- Market and competitor analysis
- Pitching to potential funders and investors
- Sector expertise
- Collaboration and networks
- Pro bono support
- Social finance advisory
Download our full offer to participants for more details.
Applications for the first cohort are now closed. However, if you would like more information on the Reimagining Rent programme please contact The Young Foundation Innovation team on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02089806263.