Victoria heads up the research team, making sure that our work is original, exciting, robust and compelling. She oversees The Young Foundation’s diverse range of projects.
She previously worked at The Young Foundation and was Principal Investigator on our ESRC funded project on high cost credit in Wales, as well as leading our work on social innovation theory. She returned to YF in 2018 after spending time working for Ofgem and Nesta. She has also previously worked in consultancy for a range of third sector and public sector clients, and for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Victoria has a BA in Geography and Hispanic Studies from The University of Birmingham and an MSc in Applied Social Psychology from Royal Holloway, University of London.
List of publications :
- Keeping Up and Running: The Case for Investment in Community Sports Hubs
- Together We Can: Exploring asset-based approaches and complex needs service transformation
- Feeling the Squeeze: An insight into the impact of the cuts on some of the most vulnerable in Camden
- INSPIRE: An evaluation of the Sussex Police schools education programme
- Growing Social Innovation: A guide for policy makers
- On the Ground: community mapping in Barnet
- Social Innovation in Health and Social Care: State-of-the-Art Summary
- Policy Brief: Social Innovation in Health and Social Care
- Social Innovation Strategies - Regional Report
- Credit where credit's due?
- Getting by in Barcelona: A portrait of life before basic income