The finale of Social Innovation Community (SIC) is themed “Beyond Imagination: A socially innovative Europe”
SIC was a three-year EU Horizon 2020 Programme funded project, run by a consortium of 12 leading organisations across Europe – including The Young Foundation.
Over the last decade, social innovation has sparked millions of creative solutions to some of Europe’s most complex social challenges. In Seville this November (12-13th), we will celebrate what the SIC project has achieved and attendees will be encouraged to explore what’s next for social innovation in Europe.
Register today and join leading thinkers, international speakers and practitioners for a unique two-event of speakers, workshops and networking. Together, we will demonstrate a Europe where social innovation is growing as a mindset, adopted both as policy and empowered as practice.
Some topics and questions to explore include:
- What does it take to design the future we want?
- How can we use more experimentation and participatory learning approaches?
- What is the role of research and technology in Social Innovation?
- How the #SIDeclaration can influence future policy?
- How do we need to connect and work differently as a society in order to tackle the challenges ahead?
Visit the event website for more on the speakers, agenda and registration: https://sicfinalevent.com/