The Humanistic Management Network is an international group of practitioners and academics who share a concern that organisations exist to benefit society. Humanistic management is based on three principles:
- respect for the dignity of each person
- ethical organizational decisions and processes
- on-going dialogue with multiple stakeholders.
The Network has members all over the world, and has established several country chapters… but until now, not in the UK!
Humanistic management is a driver for sustained business success aligned to societal needs and demands. Humanistic management helps reduce the cost of conflict or stress-related absence and it propels employee engagement, customer loyalty and constructive stakeholder relationships. But humanistic management principles are not shared by everyone and are increasingly under threat.
As a network, we link people together and demonstrate that others share our concerns. But a network can do so much more – share knowledge, research, good practices, lobbying politicians and jointly work on publications to name but a few. We can bring together and collaborate with other organisations and groupings, formal and informal, which share our values and commitments to make an impact towards a more sustainable and more equitable planet.
Come to the launch of our UK Chapter and be part of this exciting new venture.
The conference programme is geared towards providing a balance of interactive elements and presentations to facilitate the exchange between participants and discussion with our highly esteemed speakers including:
- Mary Hodgson, Head of Research at The Young Foundation
- Paul Harrison, Humanists in Business
- Loughlin Hickey, Founding Trustee and Advisor to Blueprint for Better Business
- Christina Schwabenland, UK Chapter Lead of the Humanistic Managment Network
- Matthew Taylor, CEO of the RSA
- Ernst von Kimakowitz, Co-Founder of the Humanistic Management Network.
Join and contribute your ideas about what our network could do for you.
Download the full conference programme here: http://humanisticmanagement.org/cms/events/upcoming_events/download/HMN_UK_Chapter_Launch_Programme.pdf
Register for this free event here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/launch-uk-chapter-of-the-humanistic-management-network-tickets-38039036783