Bounce Back! is a one day course for people who work in the children’s sector.
The Bounce Back! course covers the following:
– What is resilience and wellbeing and why is it important?
– What are the protective practices schools can provide to foster pupil wellbeing & resilience?
– What are the personal skills of wellbeing & resilience?
– What is the Bounce Back! curriculum and how it can be taught and embedded in curriculum?
– How do these practices improve pupil learning & behaviour?
– How does teaching pupils to be resilient enhance teacher resilience?
Participants will have a thorough grounding in the background, principles and practical skills needed to confidently use the Bounce Back! programme in schools, and outside in everyday life.
The one day training programme costs £145 per participant, but is offered at reduced cost if included as part of a whole school offer.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.