We are working to create social investment of up to £1 million in Leeds over the next three years.
Our programme will identify citizens, communities and social entrepreneurs with the ideas that can transform Leeds, and support them to gain the skills they need to develop, test and scale their innovations.
- Are you a Leeds-based business which wants to play a part in supporting social entrepreneurship and increasing social investment in the city
- Can you pledge money, time, or resources to help develop models of social innovation and entrepreneurship in the city?
- Do you want to join a new partnership of citizens, businesses, and public and 3rd sector organisations to generate the skills and investment necessary for a flourishing social innovation sector across all parts of the city?
If so, please join us on the evening of 2nd July 2015 at the Open Data Institute to hear about the Leeds Accelerator – our exciting programme of training, coaching and mentoring for prospective social entrepreneurs and innovators in Leeds.
At the event you will hear from
- Leeds City Council
- Baroness Glenys Thornton, Chief Executive, The Young Foundation
- Stuart Thomason, Head of Venture Development, The Young Foundation
- Anton Shelupanov, Deputy Director, The Centre for Justice Innovation
- Kai Wooder, Assistant Director of Enterprise, The Rank Foundation and previous Accelerator alumnus